For an investor, an informed decision can be made only with enough data is available. For example, an investor for solar PV plant needs to have answers to the following questions.
- What are the prevalent capital cost for components and the infrastructural cost(land, evacuation, etc)?
- What are the operational expenses?
- How do future cash flows look like?
- What will be IRR scenarios for different debt-equity ratios and different interest rates?
- What are the various risk factors and how can the risks be mitigated?
- What should be the minimum tariff that will meet the return expectations?
RESolve has analysed every aspect of a project (technical, infrastructural, financial, etc.) and have prepared Detailed Project Reports (DPR) for solar power projects across the country under the REC mechanism and some of the state policies. This experience helps our clients a distinct advantage in taking an informed decision about investing in the sector.
To learn about our track record in
a. PV Manufacturing – Click here
b. PV Power projects – Click here
c. Solar PV products and Trade issues – Click here.
d. Study on factors affecting investments in the global renewable energy sector – Click here.