– Are you interested in working for one of the thought leaders in the solar sector in India?
– Do you want to discover your talent and full potential?
– Do you want to experience the thrill of working in/for a start-up?
If the answer to any one of the above questions is a “YES”, please read further.
RESolve requires Consultants and Business Analysts to work on some exciting assignments, and we are on the constant lookout for the right talent.
We are looking for associates who are action oriented, self-driven, articulate and are problem solvers. Any graduate degree or Master degree holder(B.E./B.SC/B.Com/M.E/ M. Tech/M.Sc/M.Com/MBA) who believes and can convince us that she/he has the above qualities, can apply. We do not insist on work experience in the renewable energy sector. Fresh graduates can also apply.
What you gain
1. Domain expertise : RESolve has strong knowledge of the entire solar value chain – Manufacturing, EPC, Project Development and Policy/Regulations, to name a few. As an associate, you get a deep understanding of the sector.
2. Visibility – RESolve’s views are regularly sought after by the international and national media. RESolve is also invited to speak at major conferences in India and abroad. Our associates have the opportunity to gain visibility whenever they do outstanding work.
3. Valuable Network – We work very closely with all the stakeholders in the industry like Bankers, Manufacturers, EPCs, Project Developers and Policy makers. By working with us, you get connected to some of the “who-is-who” in the industry.
If you are willing to put in your full effort, we will help you to discover your limitless potential.
The relationship between RESolve and our associates continues beyond their careers in RESolve. Our past associates are currently working in some of the leading multinational solar companies across the world .